Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Functional Family

I just got home from our quarterly volunteer meeting. We had a family style dinner over at Angelina's followed by some great talk time. It's incredible to see how this hodge podge of a group has come together and grown over the past year. I look back to a year ago when we were just getting to know each other unsure of how we all would work together. Everyone was so different and had their own ideas of how things should work and be done. Our meetings were short and to the point.

Now, a year later, we sit and talk for a few hours. We laugh together, share about our lives, pray together. We have become a family and I love it. I look forward to the times that our group can come together and just spend time with each other!!

I look forward to another year with an amazing team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment